A copycat recipe of Woody’s Lunch Box Totchos, or Loaded Tater Tots available at Disney World inside Toy Story Land. A bowl of pure comfort!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Disney World has so many amazing entrees, snacks, and desserts available at the Parks.
Unfortunately most of us cannot be at Disney World all of the time, no matter how much we might want to.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t experience Disney magic right in your own home with this recipe for Woody’s Lunch Box Totchos!
What are Totchos?
Totchos are a lot like nachos, only instead of tortilla chips, you use Tater Tots.
Where can you get Totchos at Disney World?
These loaded Tater Tots can be purchased inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Woody’s Lunch Box inside Toy Story Land.
“Totchos” are available for lunch and dinner for a price of $8.99. Here is the description from Disney’s menu:
Potato barrels coated with Beef and Bean Chili, Shredded Cheese and signature Queso with Tomatoes and Corn Chips finished with Sour Cream and a sprinkle of Green Onions.
Sounds delicious, right? The homemade version of this snack can be created with all pre-made ingredients, but I highly recommend making this Disney World Chili to top the tater tots. It is so good!
If you’re looking for more Toy Story Land recipes, you should definitely make the homemade version of the Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich also from Woody’s Lunch Box.
- 1 (2 Pound) Bag Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 1/2 Cups Fritos Corn Chips
- 1 Recipe Disney World Chili or 1 Can of your favorite Beef & Bean Chili
- 1 (15 Ounce) Jar Queso Dip
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onions
- Cook the Tater Tots according to the directions on the package.
- While the tater tots are cooking, prepare the Disney World Chili or warm up a can of your favorite chili.
- Warm the Queso Dip on the stove or in the microwave according to the directions on the jar.
- Divide the tater tots among 6 bowls and top the tater tots with Fritos.
- Scoop the warmed chili over the Fritos.
- Drizzle the Queso Dip over the Disney World Chili.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and top with chopped green onions.
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats