These Cream Cheese Cookies are soft and have a chocolate chip cookie base but with a cream cheese and butter to make them extra delicious! Add your favorite holiday M&Ms and you will have the perfect treat all year long.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups M&Ms candies
How to Make Cream Cheese Cookies with M&Ms
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and mix for about 1 minute, until cookie dough begins to form.
- Stir in the M&Ms by hand.
- Use a cookie scoop (mine held 1 Tablespoon of dough) and arrange the cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or plate.
- Flatten the cookie dough with your fingers or thumb, then chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- After chilling, place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about two inches apart.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake, the cookies will become firm as they cool.
- Allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer them to a baking sheet.
Watch the video below:
More Cookie Recipes:
- Classic Sugar Cookies (Best Sugar Cookies Ever)
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- Melt Away Christmas Cookies
- Gingerbread Sugar Cookies
- Frosted Eggnog Cookies
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Cookies