This creamy Sea Salt Caramel Hot Cocoa is the perfect blend of rich Ghirardelli chocolate and salted caramel that is topped with whipped cream, drizzled with Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, and a Ghirardelli chocolate square.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1/3 Cup Ghirardelli Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- 3 1/2 Cups Milk
- 3/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- Sea Salt
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Square
How to Make Sea Salt Hot Cocoa
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar, and water to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the caramel sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add in the milk and allow to warm back up, but do not boil.
- Remove the hot cocoa from heat and stir in the vanilla and heavy cream.
- Divide the hot cocoa between 4 mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, sprinkle with sea salt and add a Ghirardelli chocolate square.
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats