This Disney Churro Bites recipe comes right from Disney Parks! Mini churros that are crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and packed with cinnamon sugar. Pair them with some chocolate sauce and you will have a snack just like you can get at Disney World!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Churros are such a great snack/dessert, because you can change them up and add flavors to make them different every time you eat them.
This recipe changes them up into bite-sized portions. My kids loved them!
The first time we had Disney Churro Bites was at Disney World. They are available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe which is located in Frontierland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
At Pecos Bill’s the mini churros are served with chocolate sauce and let me tell you, the combination tastes like heaven.
When we made our own churro bites, we had to add our own chocolate dipping sauce as well.
This recipe makes a lot of mini churros! We had more than enough for the five of us and even had some left overs. I hope they can bring a little taste of Disney magic to your home.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Hot Fudge or Chocolate Ganache, if desired
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Sauce Pan
- Silicone Spatula
- Food Processor
- Food/Candy Thermometer
- Slotted Spoon
- Silicone Tongs
- Paper Towels
- Piping Bag
- Large Star Tip
- In a medium sauce pan, use a whisk to mix the water, butter, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the flour. Use a silicone spatula to Stir until it forms a ball.
- Let the dough rest for about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time. (I used my food processor for this step and it worked like a champ!)
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- When the oil has reached 350 degrees, pipe the dough into the oil and use a knife to cut it off when it is about 2 inches long.
- Fry the mini churros for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the churros from the oil, and drain on a paper towel.
- Add the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to a bowl and mix together.
- Place 2 or 3 churro bites to the bowl and cover with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
More Disney Recipes to Try:
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Mickey Pretzels
- Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Homemade Dole Whip
- Disney World Cronuts
Disney Vacation Savings
My family has been booking our Disney vacations through with them since I was in junior high.
Their customer service is amazing and ticket prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than Disney gate prices.
Get Away Today is almost always running some kind of special on Disneyland tickets and hotel rooms.
If you book a 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package including hotel and tickets, you can use the promo code MommyMouse at checkout to save an extra $10 in addition to sales and discounts.
Walt Disney World
If a trip to Disney World is in your future, they can also help you plan an amazing vacation to “The Most Magical Place on Earth!”
Their customer service is THE BEST and they offer deals like: discounts on rooms, free dining and more!
Visit getawaytoday.com to get a FREE Disney World vacation quote or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals!