The SUPER easy way to make Mickey Beignets in 20 minutes! How to use refrigerated pizza dough to quickly enjoy a favorite Disney treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Mickey Beignets are one of my favorite things to eat at Disney! We get them every time we go to Disneyland at the Mint Julep Bar.
At Disney World, we get them when we stay at Port Orleans French Quarter at Scat Cat’s Club.
I have an awesome recipe for classic Mickey Beignets that I love, but it does take a little bit of work.
That’s when I got an idea! What if I used pre-made dough for the beignets and cut out all of the hard work!
Bam! Now we have 20 Minute Easy Mickey Beignets!
Check out my Holiday Mickey Beignets recipe to make a Candy Cane or Hot Chocolate version.
- 1 Can Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 2-4 Tablespoons Flour
- Oil, for frying
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
Tools You’ll Need
- Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter
- Large Pan, for frying
- Silicone Tongs
- Paper Towels
- Paper Sacks
How to Make Easy Mickey Beignets
- Lightly flour your countertop.
- Open the can of pizza dough and unroll it over the flour.
- Use a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to cut Mickey shapes in the dough.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- Use silicone tongs to lower 1 or 2 beignets into the hot oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, then use the tongs to flip the beignet over. Fry an additional 2-3 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Remove the Mickey beignets from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Add about 1/2 cup of powdered sugar to a paper sack. I recommend using two layers of bags to keep the powdered sugar from escaping when you shake.
- Shake the beignet in the bag to coat it with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy your Mickey Beignets with your favorite dipping sauce (like this salted caramel chocolate ganache).
Disney Vacation Savings
Find out about the Layaway Plan HERE!
If you would like to save money on your next trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, my friends at Get Away Today will be able to help you plan an awesome vacation!
My family has been booking our Disney vacations through with them since I was in junior high.
Their customer service is amazing and ticket prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than Disney gate prices.
Get Away Today is almost always running some kind of special on Disneyland tickets and hotel rooms.
And you can book without worry when you use their Peace of Mind Plan and Layaway Plan!
Get Discount Disneyland Tickets HERE!
If you book a 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package including hotel and tickets, you can use the promo code MommyMouse at checkout to save an extra $10 in addition to sales and discounts.
Walt Disney World
If a trip to Disney World is in your future, they can also help you plan an amazing vacation to “The Most Magical Place on Earth!”
Get Discount Disney World Tickets Here
Their customer service is THE BEST and they offer deals like: discounts on rooms, free dining and more! Visit getawaytoday.com or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals!