This Eggnog Bundt Cake is fluffy and tastes just like everyone’s favorite holiday drink! Made with a cake mix, this cake can come together quickly for any Christmas gathering or dessert with your family.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1 Cake Mix, Yellow or Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Eggnog
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Rum Extract or Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (for dusting the pan)
How to Make Eggnog Bundt Cake
- Add the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, Eggnog, nutmeg, and rum extract to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Use the whisk attachment to mix the ingredients for 2-3 minutes until the batter is light and fluffy.
- Prepare the bundt pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray, then sprinkle with sugar, completely coating the pan.
- Pour the eggnog cake batter into the bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan on a cooling rack for about 20 minutes.
- Place a cooling rack over the pan and invert to remove the cake from the pan.
- Allow the cake to completely cool, then serve.
Watch the Video Below:
More Christmas Recipes:
Christmas Crack Chex Mix
Gingerbread Mickey Beignets
Frosted Eggnog Cookies
Cookie Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats
Melt-Away Christmas Cookies
The BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe
Easy Fast Fudge
Santa Sugar Cookies
Gingerbread Sugar Cookies