Game Day Instant Pot Chili is the perfect blend of tomatoes, beef, sausage, vegetables, and spices and can be made in about 30 minutes!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Why I Love this Recipe
First of all, let me just say that my Instant Pot is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
I seriously use this appliance almost more than any other appliance I own. I love how quickly it cooks things and it is so low maintenance!
With the Super Bowl coming up soon, I wanted to share my Game Day Instant Pot Chili with you because of how delicious it is and how easy it is to make!
After browning the meat, you pretty much add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot, turn it on, and enjoy it about 20 minutes later!
Even if you are not planning to watch the Super Bowl, you can still enjoy a bowl of this chili with a slice of moist corn bread for the perfect meal on a cold day.
More Chili Recipes:
How Long Do You Cook Chili in an Instant Pot
For this recipe, after cooking the meat and adding all ingredients, I set the Instant Pot to Manual Mode for 20 Minutes. Then let it naturally release for about 10 minutes.
What to serve with Game Day Instant Pot Chili
- Sweet Moist Corn Bread – Corn Bread and Chili go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly and this corn bread is AMAZING! It is so moist and I can’t believe how easy it is to make.
- Lion House Rolls – This is a tried and true recipe for light and fluffy rolls that are perfect every time you make them. Try them with some homemade whipped honey butter.
- Buttermilk Biscuits – These biscuits are so easy to make and are literally the BEST biscuits ever! They are so buttery and flaky and can easily be made while your chili is in the Instant Pot.
Ingredients for Game Day Instant Pot Chili
*Ingredient amounts are located in the recipe card at the end of this post.
- Meat: Ground Beef, Ground Sausage (I used HOT)
- Vegetables: Yellow Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic Cloves
- Tomatoes: Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Diced Tomatoes
- Kidney Beans
- Diced Green Chiles
- Beef Broth
- Soy Sauce
- Spices: Chili Powder, Beef Bullion, Cumin, Oregano, Smoked Paprika, Coriander, Black Pepper, Salt
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Instant Pot Chili
- Spray the inside of your Instant Pot with nonstick cooking spray and turn on the “saute” function.
- Place the ground beef and sausage in the Instant Pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is cooked through.
- Add the chopped onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and garlic cloves to the meat mixture and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off your Instant Pot and add in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, green chiles, beef broth, and soy sauce.
- Stir in the chili powder, beef bullion, brown sugar, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika, coriander, black pepper, and salt.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and make sure the valve is closed. Set the Instant Pot on Manual mode for 20 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, allow the chili to natural release for 10 minutes before manually opening the vent.