Delicious and perfectly spiced Buffalo Chicken Chili is packed with vegetables and flavor. It will definitely become a family favorite dinner recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back that helps me run my blog at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner idea that is quick, easy to make, and packed full of flavor, this is it!
I have to admit that I LOVE anything with Buffalo Wing Sauce. There is something about it’s tangy spiciness that I just crave.
If this chili is a little too spicy for you, you can add less sauce or top your chili with a dollop of sour cream.
For a variation of this recipe, make this a creamy chili by adding 4 ounces of cream cheese. It’s delicious!
Try this chili with some sweet moist cornbread found here.
My favorite side dish for Buffalo Chicken Chili is Sweet Moist Cornbread. It is THE BEST cornbread I have ever had and I know once you give it a try, you’ll agree.
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken or Turkey
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Can (15 ounces) White Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Optional Toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onions, chopped fresh tomatoes
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the chopped carrots and celery to the butter and sauté for about 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Place the ground chicken or turkey in the pan and break up into chunks. Cook until no longer pink.
- Once the meat is cooked through, add the beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and mix together.
- Add all of the spices, liquid smoke, and buffalo sauce.
- Bring the chili to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chili with shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onions and tomatoes, if desired.
Helpful Kitchen Tools