These Pumpkin Spice Waffles are the perfect way to bring some Fall into your kitchen! They are light and fluffy and with the perfect amount of pumpkin spice.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to mix, just until moistened.
- Scoop batter onto a preheated waffle iron sprayed with cooking spray and bake until golden.
- Remove the waffle from the hot iron and serve, topped with homemade Sweet Cream Cheese Syrup.
More Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Sweet Cream Pancakes
- Perfect French Toast
- Crispy Waffles
- Funnel Cake Waffles
- Butter Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Cream Waffles
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Muffins
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls