Pumpkin spiced Mickey Waffles topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel sauce, and sprinkles. A copycat recipe for the Mickey Pumpkin Waffle Sundae available at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom at Disney World.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Sundae Topping Ingredients
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Syrup
- Halloween Sprinkles
How to Make Mickey Pumpkin Waffle Sundaes
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin purée, milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop the batter onto waffle iron that is preheated and has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake until golden.
- Place the waffles in a serving dish.
- Add one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream with the waffles.
- Swirl whipped cream on top of the ice cream.
- Drizzle the sundae with caramel syrup.
- Top with festive Halloween Sprinkles.