Rich buttermilk pancakes made with ricotta cheese and a hint of lemon zest. Inspired by the Lemon Ricotta pancakes available for brunch from The Cheesecake Factory.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest
How to Make Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the Buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the ricotta cheese, sugar, and lemon zest and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Heat a griddle to between 325 degrees and 350 degrees. Scoop approximately 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto the griddle.
- When bubbles begin to appear on the pancakes, flip them over and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pancakes from the griddle and enjoy with your favorite toppings!
More Pancake Recipes: