Delicious Crispy Oven Bacon is an easy, stress-free, less mess way to cook a breakfast favorite! Crispy bacon can be on your table in less than 25 minutes!
When the weekend is here, I don’t know about you, but I want some delicious Crispy Oven Bacon for breakfast!
I could pretty much eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between. But my pants probably wouldn’t agree with me.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
But, who really cares what our pants think of us?
I have discovered an awesome way to cook bacon, that is stress-free and almost mess-free!
A long time ago, I used to cook bacon in a frying pan on the stove. It worked, but you had to stand there constantly and bacon grease would fly everywhere.
Then came the invention of the George Foreman Grill. This life changing appliance made cooking bacon a breeze, but I have to admit that cleaning the grill was kind of a pain.
So I searched the internet and low and behold, I found out that you can cook bacon in the oven. It is really quite easy, there is no bacon grease splatter, and clean up is simple and easy.
Because the bacon is in the oven, you don’t need to stand over it while it cooks, freeing up your time to do other things like Oven Toast, The Best Scrambled Eggs, Perfect French Toast, Sweet Cream Pancakes, or Crispy Waffles. The possibilities are endless!
How to make Crispy Oven Bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your bacon strips on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, depending on the thickness of your bacon and how crisp you it. My bacon was thick and I like it crispy so 22 minutes was perfect for me.
- Place the bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease and you’re ready to serve.
More Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Sweet Cream Pancakes
- Perfect French Toast
- Crispy Waffles
- Funnel Cake Waffles
- Butter Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Cream Waffles
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Muffins
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls