Homemade Raspberry Syrup is made from fresh raspberries and is perfect for pancakes, waffles, ice cream, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 3 Cups Raspberries
- 1 Cup Water, divided
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to Make Homemade Raspberry Syrup
- Add the raspberries and 1/2 cup of water to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Place a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour in the raspberry mixture.
- Use a spatula to push the juice out of the raspberries.
- Return the raspberry juice to the pan, and add the remaining water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil again, then reduce to a simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour over your favorite pancakes, waffles, french toast, or dessert!
More Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Sweet Cream Pancakes
- Perfect French Toast
- Crispy Waffles
- Funnel Cake Waffles
- Butter Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Cream Waffles
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Muffins
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls