The perfect French Toast recipe that is easy to make and cooks perfectly every time. Crisp and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I love breakfast because it is usually one of the easiest and yummiest meals to make!
It is also great because you can have breakfast any time of the day. Even for dinner!
We do that a lot at my house, which is why it is important to me to have a variety of recipes to choose from.
I also tend to create a lot of breakfast recipes because my husband makes breakfast for his crew at the fire station.
He is always asking me to come up with new and classic things he can make.
Perfect French Toast
That’s where this French Toast recipe comes in. It is pretty much the best French Toast EVER!
This recipe has never failed me and i make it all the time!
The flour in the batter really helps to make the outside a little crispy while the inside is soft and yummy, but not soggy.
How to Freeze French Toast
When I make this recipe, I usually do a really large batch. I freeze the slices on a baking sheet and then put them in a ziplock bag when frozen.
When it’s time to eat, just pop a piece or two in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or use the toaster to heat it up.
French Toast Topping Ideas
- Maple Syrup
- Sweet Cream Cheese Syrup
- Sliced Bananas
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Ganache
- Caramel Syrup
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Loaf Texas Toast
- Butter, for cooking
How to Make Perfect French Toast
- First, make the batter by adding the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to a bowl and whisk together. I like to add these ingredients to my blender to mix.
- Next, pour the batter in a shallow dish, such as a pie pan.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium high heat, around 350 degrees.
- Add a slice of Texas Toast to the pie plate and allow it to soak for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Place the bread slices on the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
- Remove the french toast from the griddle and serve immediately, or keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Make sure you Pin this recipe for Amazingly Perfect French Toast so you’ll have it when you need it!
More Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Sweet Cream Pancakes
- Perfect French Toast
- Crispy Waffles
- Funnel Cake Waffles
- Butter Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Cream Waffles
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Muffins
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Watch the video here: