This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is a dish available at Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and is just like eating dessert for breakfast!
I don’t know about you, but I am really missing Disneyland right now. We purchased annual passes this year and had planned to take each of my boys for their birthday’s.
Sadly, that is not going to happen this year. But, that hasn’t stopped us from enjoying some magic at home with some homemade Disney Recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana French Toast is a dish that is available when you experience Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast or Brunch at Disney’s PCH Grill.
I think the combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and banana is one of the greatest flavor medley’s ever! This French Toast Bake highlights that.
This breakfast bake is also one of the easiest things to put together as well. Instead of coating individual pieces of bread with batter and frying them, you put all of the bread together and bake!
Try my most popular French Toast recipe here!
- Challah Bread (I used a loaf of Brioche)
- Ripe Bananas
- Chocolate Chips
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Milk
- Hot Fudge
- Chocolate Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Cream Cheese Syrup
- Maple Syrup
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes and put into a large mixing bowl.
- Slice the bananas and add them to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bread and bananas and stir to mix.
- In a blender, mix together the peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt until fully combined.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the bread and banana mixture and stir softly until the bread has absorbed the liquid.
- Spray an 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the French Toast mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 34-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite toppings (We used hot fudge, powdered sugar, and whipped cream)
More Disney Recipes to try:
Disneyland Ticket Savings
There aren’t a lot of Disneyland ticket discounts out there, but they can be found if you know where to look.
Make sure that if you buy Disney tickets from a third party, that they an authorized ticket seller.
Get Away Today is almost always offering some kind of special on tickets and/or hotel vacation packages.
Use the promo code: MommyMouse to get an extra $10 off any 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package. (Hotel and 2 ticket minimum purchase to qualify for the discount.)