Discover the BEST and WORST Days to Visit Disney World in 2017!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back to me that helps me run my blog at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Going to Disney World can be an expensive adventure! When planning your vacation you most likely want to get the best bang for your buck. Whether you plan to go to Disney World in the Summer, during the holidays or an off peak time, it’s important to know what to expect as far as crowd size. Crowd size can make such an impact on everything from wait times for rides, dining reservations and even hotel cost and availability Below you will find a monty-by-month Disney World crowd calendar which will help you determine The BEST Days to Visit Disney World in 2017. Going to Disney World in April? Check out my post, Your Guide to Disney World in April!
Each day on the calendar is rated by crowd level. A Green Mickey means there is not a big crowd. A Blue Mickey is okay and the crowd is manageable. An Orange Mickey means that yes, its crowded. A Red Mickey means that there will be TONS of people and long lines for rides.
Here are some things to consider each month:
- The Walt Disney World Marathon takes place in January
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day will increase crowds a little
- Presidents Day week has increased crowd levels
- The Princess Half Marathon is at the end of Presidents Day week
- Check out my post Your Guide to Disney World in February for more information
- The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival begins
- Spring Break for many schools takes place
- The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival continues
- Spring Break crowds are heavy at the beginning of the month
- The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival wraps up
- Crowds increase around Memorial Day
- Summer crowds arrive
- Summer crowds are at their peak
- July 4th is one of the busiest days of the year
- Summer crowds continue through the middle of August
- The end of August slows down
- One of the slowest months
- The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot kicks off
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party happens throughout the month
- Christmas at Disney World Begins
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party begins the first Friday of November
- Crowds are HEAVY for the week of Thanksgiving
- The weeks surrounding Christmas are really busy
- Christmas Day is the busiest day of the year at Disney World
I hope The BEST Days to Visit Disney World in 2017 will help you when planning your Walt Disney World Vacation. Have fun!
Disney Ticket & Hotel Savings
When booking your next Disney vacation, make sure you check out Get Away Today. Their customer service is THE BEST! They offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining and more! Visit getawaytoday.com or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World!
Here are some other Disney posts you might find helpful:
Your Guide to Disney World in March
Your Guide to Disney World in February
How Amazon Can Save You Money at Disney
Why You Should Purchase The Disney Dining Plan