Bring a little magic into your home with this recipe for Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll! You will use pre-made refrigerated crescent dough to make the cutest Disney inspired breakfast or treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Have you been to Disney World? At the Starbuck’s location in Magic Kingdom on Main Street, they have the cutest Mickey Mouse-shaped Cinnamon Rolls!
I usually get at least one for breakfast or a sweet treat during my visit. When the Disney Dining Plan is available, you can order a cinnamon roll for one snack credit, and it is totally worth it!
Easy Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
I love making homemade cinnamon rolls, but sometimes I just don’t have the time or energy to make and knead dough, let it rise, make the cinnamon rolls, let them rise again, and bake. You get the idea.
With this easy version, all of that work is gone, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the taste of warm, flaky, homemade cinnamon rolls, and time to do other things with your day!
You’ll also want to make sure you add the cream cheese glaze over the top of the cinnamon rolls. The combination of the two is absolute heaven!
If you want more easy Mickey-shaped treats, try my Easy Mickey Pretzels and Easy Mickey Beignets. Both recipes use refrigerated pizza dough and taste just like the treats found in Disney parks!
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough Sheets
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons Milk, if desired
How to Make Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Begin by sprinkling a little bit of flour over your work space.
- Open both cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough and roll out on the floured surface.
- Spread half of the softened butter over each rectangle of dough.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar over the melted butter on each dough section.
- Top each of the crescent dough rectangles with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon each.
- Cut each rectangle in to eight strips, using a pizza cutter.
- For each Mickey Mouse head, connect two strips of dough and roll up, cinnamon roll style.
- For each Mickey ear, roll up one strip of cinnamon covered dough. For Mickey’s head, connect two strips of dough to make one large roll.
- Place the Mickey head and ear cinnamon rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet and press the dough together to form a Mickey Mouse.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
How to Make Cream Cheese Glaze
- Beat the softened cream cheese with a hand mixer or in a food processor.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the cream cheese and mix together until smooth. Add milk if you want a thinner consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over the freshly baked cinnamon rolls.
Disney Vacation Savings
Find out about the Layaway Plan HERE!
If you would like to save money on your next trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, my friends at Get Away Today will be able to help you plan an awesome vacation!
My family has been booking our Disney vacations through with them since I was in junior high.
Their customer service is amazing and ticket prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than Disney gate prices.
Get Away Today is almost always running some kind of special on Disneyland tickets and hotel rooms.
And you can book without worry when you use their Peace of Mind Plan and Layaway Plan!
Get Discount Disneyland Tickets HERE!
If you book a 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package including hotel and tickets, you can use the promo code MommyMouse at checkout to save an extra $10 in addition to sales and discounts.
Walt Disney World
If a trip to Disney World is in your future, they can also help you plan an amazing vacation to “The Most Magical Place on Earth!”
Get Discount Disney World Tickets Here
Their customer service is THE BEST and they offer deals like: discounts on rooms, free dining and more!
Visit getawaytoday.com to get a FREE Disney World vacation quote or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals!
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats