This Copycat Disney World Fruit Waffle Sandwich is a sweet, crispy waffle topped with chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) and fresh fruit, folded into a sandwich. Just like the Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich sold at Sleepy Hollow in Disney’s Magic Kingdom!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Disney Waffle Ingredients
- 2 Cups Pancake Mix (I use Krusteaz)
- 1/3 Cup Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup Malted Milk Powder
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich Toppings
- Chocolate Hazlenut Spread (Nutella)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Bananas, sliced
How to Make Copycat Disney Fruit Waffle Sandwich
- In a large bowl, whisk the pancake mix, corn starch, malted milk, and sugar together.
- Stir in the water, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with Nutella, strawberries, and bananas.
How to Save Money on Disney World Tickets & Hotels
When booking your next Disney World vacation, make sure to check out Get Away Today! Their customer service is THE BEST!
They are an authorized Disney partner that offers DISCOUNT DISNEY WORLD TICKETS and they often offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining, and more when you book a vacation package!
Get a free customized quote here or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World and tell them the Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats