This Copycat Disney World Fruit Waffle Sandwich is a sweet, crispy waffle topped with chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) and fresh fruit, folded into a sandwich. Just like the Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich sold at Sleepy Hollow in Disney’s Magic Kingdom!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Disney Waffle Ingredients
- 2 Cups Pancake Mix (I use Krusteaz)
- 1/3 Cup Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup Malted Milk Powder
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich Toppings
- Chocolate Hazlenut Spread (Nutella)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Bananas, sliced
How to Make Copycat Disney Fruit Waffle Sandwich
- In a large bowl, whisk the pancake mix, corn starch, malted milk, and sugar together.
- Stir in the water, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with Nutella, strawberries, and bananas.
How to Save Money on Disney World Tickets & Hotels
When booking your next Disney World vacation, make sure to check out Get Away Today! Their customer service is THE BEST!
Get a free customized quote here or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World and tell them the Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats
Watch the video here: