Sharing is caring!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with chocolate chip goodness! They will definitely have you wanting to plan a visit to Disney World!
Recipe Updated January 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
My favorite resort to visit at Walt Disney World is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
I love the look of it, the ambiance, and it’s proximity to Magic Kingdom 😉
My fascination with this resort began when my favorite TV show from the 90s, Full House, filmed an episode there.
Disney released the recipe a few years ago, and I am sharing it with you down below.
A couple of tips I have for making these cookies are to make sure to measure your ingredients exactly and whip the butter and sugars until they are very creamy, before adding the dry ingredients.
Also, add more chocolate chips! I did 1 1/2 bags and it was perfect.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Butter, softened
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies
 Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
 Beat in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla.
 Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
 Bake at 330 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
 Allow the cookies to rest for 1 minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.
More Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes:
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hilton DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Save Money on Disney World Tickets & Hotels
When booking your next Disney World vacation, make sure to check out Get Away Today! Their customer service is THE BEST!
Get a free customized quote here or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World and tell them the Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
Watch the video here:
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 10 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 12 Ounce Bag Chocolate Chips
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Use a stand mixer or hand beaters to cream the butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour mixture with the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a 2-Tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 330 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to rest for 1 minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
Sharing is caring!