A creamy chipotle sauce that is made with sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and chipotles in adobo sauce. Put it on tacos, burritos, eggs, nachos, or even use it as a dip!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Chipotle Cream Sauce
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, lime juice, garlic, and salt to a mixing bowl or to the bowl of a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve warm or cold with your favorite Mexican dishes or as a dip for chips or vegetables.
More Sauces & Dips:
- Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Ranch
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Dipping Sauce
- Red Robin’s Onion Ring Sauce