These Low Carb Waffles are easy, delicious, gluten-free and perfect for people who follow a Keto or low carb diet.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Low Carb Waffle Ingredients
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to Make Low Carb Keto Waffles
- Place the eggs, softened cream cheese, coconut flour, and softened butter in a mixing bowl, food processor, or blender.
- Add the stevia, baking powder, and vanilla extract to the bowl, food processor, or blender.
- Mix all ingredients together until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter onto a preheated waffle iron sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the waffle from the iron and serve with your favorite low carb toppings.
More Breakfast Recipes To Try:
- Sweet Cream Pancakes
- Perfect French Toast
- Crispy Waffles
- Funnel Cake Waffles
- Butter Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Cream Waffles
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Muffins
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls