A look at THE BEST Disney park backpack/diaper bag! Take this backpack with you into Disney and you will have everything you need right at your fingertips! It’s functional, spacious, and Disney-themed!
This post is sponsored by Petunia Picklebottom. All opinions are my own.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love to go anywhere Disney. Disneyland, Disney World, Disney Cruise, you name it!
When I go to the Disney Parks, I like to be prepared. I hate over-paying for things that I can easily bring from home.
Can You Bring Food into Disney Parks?
Yes you can! According to Disneyland’s website, you are definitely allowed to bring in outside food and drink within reason. I do this every time I visit!
It’s nice to have snacks on hand that I know my kids will eat to avoid becoming hangry! (Hungry + Angry)
If you are an Amazon Prime member, here is a super easy hack to get groceries and other items to you while at Disney!
There are also restrictions on what type of container you can bring in. For example, no glass.
Make sure to check out the list of things that are not allowed at Disney.
Can I Take a Backpack into Disney?
The answer is Yes! But there are size restrictions listed on Disney World’s website. The backpack I’ll tell you about today, definitely fits within these parameters.
Aside from snacks, I also have a list of the top ten things you need to take with you into the Disney Parks!
What is the Best Bag to Take to Disney?
I think I may have found the most adorable, functional, and perfect Disney Park bag! Not only does it fit all of the essentials, but it is also Disney-themed!
Here it is! The adorable Boxy Backpack in Disney’s The Lion King! I am in love with this bag!
There is so much space and pockets to help you organize all of the necessities that you bring with you to Disney. Here are the features that I love:
- A zip-out diaper changing station with removeable changing pad & pockets for diapers and wipes
- Spacious interior with 5 pockets (2 to stow bottles) and a key clip
- Wide zip-top opening for easy access to content s Magnetic front flap closure plus snaps for added security
- 2 exterior bottle pockets
- Exterior back pocket to store backpack straps when not in use
- A top grab-handle for easy toting
- Water-resistant interior and exterior and included wipes case
- Premium hardware & vegan leather detailing
- 2 ways to carry: Backpack or cross-body/on shoulder with long, adjustable strap (my favorite feature)
- Stroller straps to easily attach bag to most strollers
There are so many reasons to check out this backpack and find out why it is the best Disney Park bag!