Churro Cereal Treats are a fun variation of classic Rice Krispies Treats! Packed with cinnamon flavor and fun treat for kids and the whole family!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
So, I kind of have a little obsession with churros. I always get one when I visit a Disney Parks and every time I go to Costco. They have amazing churros too! I even like to make my own churros!
So when General Mills came out with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros cereal, I knew I had to get my hands on some!
They are packed with cinnamon goodness, and they are shaped like adorable little churros.
My kids love when I make cereal treats, so I knew that we needed to make these adorable churros into a snack bar! So here you go!
- 7 Cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros Cereal
- 1 Bag (10 ounces) Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Churro Cereal Treats
- To make Churro Cereal Treats, begin by spraying a large mixing bowl and a 9×13 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Measure and pour the cereal into the bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal in the bowl and use a spatula combine.
- Spread the churro mixture in the 9×13 dish.
- Allow the treats to cool completely before cutting into squares.
I hope you and your family love these treats as much as we do!