Crack Deviled Eggs take hard boiled eggs to a whole new level. The combination of ranch dressing, hard boiled egg yolks, bacon and seasoned salt will make this side dish or appetizer one that you will want to enjoy all year long!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Deviled eggs are one of my favorite appetizers. I always get a little excited when they make an appearance at a party. They are also an Easter tradition at my house.
With three little boys, we hard boil A LOT of eggs. There’s no better way to get your protein than from turning delicious hard boiled eggs into Crack Deviled Eggs.
I love crack potatoes, hash browns mixed with cream cheese, ranch seasoning and bacon….mmmmm. Then along came crack chicken. Pretty much the same thing, just chicken instead of potatoes.
It seems like the combination of ranch and bacon was meant to be. After you taste these Crack Deviled Eggs, you’ll be thinking that ranch, bacon and hard boiled eggs were meant to be. These eggs are epic!
Crack Deviled Eggs Ingredients
- 6 Hard-Boiled Eggs, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon Pieces, divided
- 1/8 – 1/4 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Paprika for garnish
Helpful Kitchen Items
How to Make Crack Deviled Eggs
- Start out by hard boiling the eggs. I used the Instant Pot Method, but you can easily boil them on the stove.
- When the eggs are cooled, peel them and slice them in half. Remove all of the yolks and place them in a mixing bowl. Use a fork to smash the yolks.
- Add the ranch dressing and seasoned salt to the yolks and mix.
- Then add one tablespoon of bacon pieces to the bowl. I used the prepackaged bacon pieces that are found by the salad dressings at the grocery store.
- Mix that in and you’ll be ready to pipe the filling into the empty egg whites.
- Open a zip top bag and place it in a cup. Fill the bag with the egg yolk filling. Snip off one end of the bag and squeeze the filling into the eggs.
- Sprinkle the eggs with paprika and the remaining bacon pieces. Then enjoy your delicious Crack Deviled Eggs!
Make sure to check out more yummy recipes HERE!