Disneyland’s Cheesy Enchilada Soup is a creamy, cheesy, hearty soup that is loaded with veggies and flavor. Super delicious and super easy to make! You can find it seasonally at the Jolly Holiday Cafe.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I LOVE Disneyland and Disney World, especially the food! Whenever I find a Disney recipe that is simple enough to make at home, I do it.
This recipe totally fits the bill. It is quick, easy and delicious. I’ve made multiple enchilada soup recipes before, but Disneyland’s Cheesy Enchilada Soup is the first one that tasted and smelled just like an actual cheese enchilada!
When the soup was coming together I made my husband run over and smell it. He immediately had to taste it. It was that good.
Where to Get Cheesy Enchilada Soup at Disneyland
This yummy soup is available seasonally at the Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe on Main Street U.S.A.
It is packed with veggies and is hearty enough to fill you up. Try it in a bread bowl or pair it with a slice of Sweet Moist Cornbread and you will have a delicious, comforting meal that will make you reminisce about your last visit to Disneyland!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Mickey Mouse Cutting Board
- Large Soup Pot
- Garlic Press
- Minnie Mouse Soup Ladle
- Mickey Mouse Soup Bowls
Check out these adorable Mickey Mouse soup bowls on Amazon!
Disneyland Enchilada Soup Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Can of Corn (15 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Enchilada Sauce (10 ounces)
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Strips
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Shredded Cheese
How to Make Disneyland’s Cheesy Enchilada Soup
- Begin by prepping your chicken and veggies. They will all need to be diced into bite-size pieces.
- Heat up the oil in a large soup pot and add the diced chicken and chopped onion.
- Cook that until the the chicken is no longer pink and the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic, peppers and corn and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour over the top and stir until incorporated.
- Add the chicken broth, enchilada sauce, spices, hot sauce and Worcestershire. Bring that to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, heavy cream, shredded cheddar cheese and black beans.
- Once the cheese is melted and everything is incorporated, it is ready to serve!
- Top the soup with tortilla strips, shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and green onions.
Tip: You can make this soup earlier in the day and keep it warm in a crockpot until ready to serve!
Disneyland Ticket Savings
There aren’t a lot of Disneyland ticket discounts out there, but they can be found if you know where to look.
Get Discount Disneyland Tickets Here
Make sure that if you buy Disney tickets from a third party, that they an authorized ticket seller.
I buy my tickets from Get Away Today. Their ticket prices are always a few dollars cheaper than Disneyland’s gate prices and you can now purchase tickets from them that include Disney MaxPass!
Get Away Today is almost always offering some kind of special on tickets and/or hotel vacation packages.
Use the promo code: MommyMouse to get an extra $10 off any 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package. (Hotel and 2 ticket minimum purchase to qualify for the discount.)
Get Away Today can also help you if you are planning a vacation to Walt Disney World.
Their customer service is THE BEST and they offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining and more!
Visit getawaytoday.com or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals and tell them Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
Make sure you Pin Disneyland’s Cheesy Enchilada Soup and make it soon! If you do, tag @mommymouseclubhouse on Instagram. I want to see your creation!
Check out more Disney Recipes and Disney Tips from The Mommy Mouse Clubhouse!