Amazing Barbecue Chicken Salad is a hearty and flavorful salad. Creamy ranch marinated chicken, veggies and a tangy BBQ vinaigrette dressing!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I love to eat salad but I get tired of the same ingredients each and every time. That’s why this Amazing Barbecue Chicken Salad has quickly become a favorite at my house.
The creaminess of the ranch dressing goes perfectly with the tanginess of the BBQ Vinaigrette.
All of these ingredients come together to make the perfect salad when you are craving the tastes of summer!
Pair this with some Sweet Moist Corn Bread and you’ll definitely have a winning combination!
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Cups Chicken, cooked then shredded or diced
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 8 ounces Pepper Jack Cheese, cubed
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- Tortilla Strips, for topping
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing, to drizzle if desired
- 3 Tablespoons Canola or Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce, your favorite
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Barbecue Chicken Salad
- In a medium bowl, mix together the corn, black beans and diced red pepper.
- Now it’s time to make the BBQ Vinaigrette. Whisk the canola oil, BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar and garlic together.
- Prepare the rest of salad ingredients by chopping the lettuce, cutting the pepper jack cheese into cubes and cubing the avocado.
- Place your chopped lettuce in a bowl with the vinaigrette and toss it to coat.
- Divide the lettuce among four bowls or plates for serving.
- Top the lettuce with the corn, black bean and red pepper mixture, cubed pepper jack cheese, avocado and chicken.
- Sprinkle with tortilla strips and drizzle with Ranch Dressing. Serve this Amazing Barbecue Chicken Salad to your friends and family!
More Salad Recipes:
- Honeycrisp Harvest Salad
- California Protein Cobb Salad | Cafe Zupa’s Copycat
- Big Mac Chopped Salad
- Tossed Italian Salad