A delicious and chewy, white chocolate cookie packed full of raspberry preserves, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. My version of the Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies available at Disneyland.
Check out the video at the end of this post of how to make these delicious cookies!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I’ve been a little obsessed with Disney recipes lately. I’m heading to Disneyland next month and I’m pretty excited! I’ve been researching all of the yummy snacks, treats and goodies that I want to try when I’m there.
A few days ago, I was talking to my sister on the phone about Disneyland treats. We began talking about the giant, delicious, soft, chewy decadent cookie that was available at Pooh’s Corner in Critter Country. Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
This wonderful cookie is a sweet dough stuffed full of raspberry preserves, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
After our discussion on how AWESOME this cookie is, I knew that I needed to have this cookie ASAP.
I immediately went to work on my own recipe for Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The beauty of this recipe is that now, whenever you are craving these delicious cookies, you don’t have to be at Disneyland to get them!
Also, because of the pink color the raspberry preserves adds to these cookies, they would be a fun treat to make for your Sweetheart or your kids for Valentine’s Day!
Check out How to Make Mickey Beignets HERE
My secret weapon for these cookies, that makes them so flavorful and moist, is a box of Hershey’s White Chocolate Instant Pudding.
I have used this pudding in so many recipes and it is heavenly. That’s why I knew that it had to be part of my version of Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Ingredients for Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Small Box White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Milk or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3-4 Tablespoons Seedless Raspberry Preserves
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Begin by creaming the butter and sugars in a stand mixer until they are light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix. Place one whole egg + one egg yolk in the bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour one box of delicious Hershey’s White Chocolate Instant Pudding as well as the rest of the dry ingredients: baking soda, salt and flour.
- Stir in both the milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- This is where it gets a little tricky. Take half of the cookie dough and press it down flat. place small spoonfuls of raspberry preserves all over the top of the dough.
- Use a butter knife to cut the preserves into the dough. You don’t want to mix it too much or the dough will turn pink.
- Next, use a cookie scoop to shape the cookies. To make them Disneyland size, use 1/2 cup of dough. For half of my cookies, I used a 1/4 cup scoop and was able to get about 6, good sized cookies. For the other half, I used a two tablespoon scoop and got 12 cookies, that were the perfect size for my kid’s little hands.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down on the center of the dough ball. Just enough that the cookie isn’t totally round.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. The actual baking time will depend on your oven and the size of cookie you choose to make.
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes after being removed from the oven, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
Enjoy the deliciousness of Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies from your own kitchen!
Disneyland & Disney World Savings
If you want to try these cookies for yourself at Disneyland, my friends at Get Away Today can help you plan an awesome vacation!
I always book my Disney vacations through them for a few reasons. First, their ticket prices are usually a few dollars cheaper than Disneyland’s gate prices.
Second, they almost always offer hotels with a 3rd or 4th night free which can help you save so much money on your Disneyland trip!
Third, their customer service is THE BEST! My family has been booking with them since I was in high school. I love that they keep in contact with my family through email and text to make sure our vacation is seamless!
The great news is that Get Away Today has provided an exclusive deal for my readers! Use the promo code MommyMouse at checkout to save $10 off any 2-night or longer Southern California package. (Hotel and 2 ticket minimum purchase to qualify for the discount) How cool is that?
If a trip to Disney World is in your future, they can also help you. They offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining and more!
Visit getawaytoday.com or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals, and let them know that Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
Other Disney Recipes you might like:
You can find all of my Disney Recipes HERE
Make sure you PIN Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies so you can make these cookies whenever you’re missing Disneyland!
Check out this how-to video: