Raising Cane’s Sauce is a creamy, spicy, chicken dipping sauce that is served along with chicken fingers at Raising Cane’s restaurant. Now you can make your own, right at home!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
The first time that I tried chicken fingers at Raising Cane’s I was hooked. They just might have the best chicken fingers ever.
The thing that sends them over the top is the Raising Cane’s Sauce that is served along with the chicken. It is amazing.
Raising Cane’s Sauce
Not only does the sauce enhance your experience with the chicken, it is great as a fry sauce too!
Homemade Raising Cane’s Sauce can easily be made with ingredients that are right in your pantry and will take you just a minute or two to mix together.
The key ingredient to this that makes this sauce better than your average sauce is the black pepper.
Trust me, you don’t want to skimp on the pepper 😉
My favorite recipe to make fried chicken strips/nuggets in the oven can be found here.
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Raising Cane’s Sauce
- First, measure and add the mayonnaise and ketchup to a mixing bowl.
- Add the black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use a spoon or whisk to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the sauce to individual dipping sauce bowls and serve with your favorite chicken fingers or fries.
More Sauce Recipes to Try: