Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies that are soft, perfectly spiced, and easy to make! Packed with pumpkin spice, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips and taken to the next level by being drizzled with white chocolate!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I used to think that I was a Spring kind of girl, but the older I get I realize that Fall is my thing. There is just something in the air!
The weather starts to cool down, all of my comfy sweaters get pulled out of storage, and pumpkin spice happens. Pumpkin spice is probably the greatest part of Fall to me. I love everything about it. It just makes me feel good!
These Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly spiced. They are moist and packed with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips. Making these cookies is a great way to bring the smells and tastes of Fall into your house.
Just beware, they won’t last long! My kiddos gobbled them up pretty quickly and were requesting more A.S.A.P!
For more pumpkin spice goodness, you might want to check out this Pumpkin Cheesecake Danish and these Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies. So yummy!
Ingredients for Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips + 1/4 Cup to melt and drizzle
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all of the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin seasoning, and salt. Next, add the softened butter and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat it until it is light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix until everything is incorporated. The dough will be the consistency of muffin batter. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. Place parchment paper or a silicone liner on a baking sheet. Using a two tablespoon cookie scoop, drop batter onto the baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes until the edges of the cookies are firm. Remove them from the oven and allow them to rest for two minutes, then transfer them to cooling rack.
- Once cooled, heat the remaining white chocolate chips in the microwave on 50% power at 30 second intervals stirring in between until melted. Add the melted chocolate to a ziplock bag and snip off a tiny piece of the corner. Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the cookies.
How to Make Your Cookies Mickey Mouse-Shaped
Being the Disney lover I am, I had to make one of these soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies shaped like Mickey Mouse. To achieve this, I placed this silicone Mickey mold on the baking sheet and put the cookie dough inside. I left about a 1/4 inch space between the dough and the mold to allow the cookie to rise and expand.
Bake it for 14-16 minutes then remove it from the oven. Allow it to cool for a minute or two before transferring to a cooling rack. Carefully remove it from the mold, drizzle with white chocolate and dream about your next Disney vacation!
If you are thinking about a Disney vacation, you should check out my friends at Get Away Today! They have saved me so much time and money over the years and have THE BEST customer service. Visit www.getawaytoday.com and use the promo code: MommyMouse to save an extra $10 on any 2-night or longer Southern California vacation including hotel and tickets! Such a sweet deal!
Hopefully these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies help bring the smells and tastes of Fall into your home! They sure put me in a good mood. Make sure to pin this recipe for later!