Smooth and creamy cheesecake, topped with dark chocolate chips, in bite-sized form with no sugar! Low Carb Cheesecake Bites are the perfect snack for those who follow a low-carb or keto diet!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
Lately, my husband and I have been following the Keto diet. If you’re not familiar with the Keto diet, it is basically a low carb, high fat diet. We eat this Keto Pizza at least once a week!
Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
Part of the reason I think the Keto diet has worked pretty well for us, is that my all-time favorite thing to eat is cheesecake. And cheesecake fits perfectly with Keto!
These little cheesecake bites are perfect for an in between meals snack, as a quick breakfast, or as dessert!
Make Ahead Snack
Part of making any diet a success is meal planning. You need to be prepared with things that fit into your diet when hunger strikes.
These Low Carb Cheesecake Bites are the perfect make ahead snack! I usually make a batch at the beginning of the week and I am prepared with a hunger satisfying snack whenever I need it.
Perfect Cheesecake Tips
Making cheesecake happens to be one of my specialties so I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve when making these cheesecake bites.
Tip #1 Room Temperature Cream Cheese
One of my tips is to make sure your cream cheese and butter are room temperature. Your batter will be lumpy if you don’t.
Tip #2 Whip Ingredients
Whip your ingredients together! Not only does this help combine your ingredients, it also adds a little air into the batter, which helps with the texture of the cheesecake.
Tip #3 Use a Water-Bath
A water bath is when you place your cheesecake pan in a larger pan of water in the oven to bake. This helps ensure even baking of the cheesecake.
Although I use a water bath when I bake a cheesecake, I don’t do it when baking these cheesecake bites.
Tip #4 Allow Cheesecake to Cook Gradually
Normally, when baking an entire cheesecake, I follow this tip of allowing the cheesecake to cool gradually to keep the center of the cheesecake from sinking.
I don’t always have time to do this step when making these Low Carb Cheesecake Bites.
- 4 (8 ounce) Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Stevia (or your sweetener of choice)
- Dark Chocolate Chips, if desired
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Stand Mixer
- Cupcake/Muffin Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- 1/4 Cup Cookie Scoop
- Air-tight Cupcake Container
How to Make Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
- Place the softened cream cheese and butter to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating in between.
- Add the stevia and mix slowly until it is incorporated.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Using a 1/4 cup cookie scoop, add one scoop of the cheesecake batter to each cupcake liner in a cupcake/muffin pan.
- Top with dark chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake the cheesecake bites for 15-17 minutes at 325°F.
- Remove them from the oven and allow to cool in the pan until they are room temperature.
- Transfer the cheesecake bites to an air tight container and keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Make sure to pin this recipe for later! What are your favorite low carb snacks? Let me know in the comments!