The recipe for Chili served over “Totchos” from Woody’s Lunchbox in Walt Disney World! A hearty bowl of chili made in 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
One of my favorite comfort foods available at Disney World are the “Totchos” from Woody’s Lunchbox inside Hollywood Studios.
The chili on the “Totchos” is my favorite part of this snack/meal. It is hearty and perfectly spiced.
Get the recipe for Woody’s Lunchbox Grilled Cheese Sandwich here
The thing I love about making this chili is that it is so quick to make, it makes a great dinner for a busy weeknight.
I used fire-roasted crushed tomatoes in this recipe and I think it definitely helped to enhance the flavor.
You can also adjust the heat in this chili by adding more or less cayenne pepper. It is definitely customizable!
My boys (and my husband), love to add toppings to chili. On this chili we added Fritos corn chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, and chopped green onions.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) Chili Beans or Kidney Beans
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions
- Corn Chips
- Chopped Jalapenos
- Place the ground beef to a large pan and cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- Add the chopped onions and minced garlic to the meat and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the onions begin to soften and become translucent.
- Mix in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chili beans.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir to mix, then simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve alone with your favorite toppings or over tater tots or tortilla chips!
How to Save Money on Disney World Tickets & Hotels
When booking your next Disney World vacation, make sure to check out Get Away Today! Their customer service is THE BEST!
They are an authorized Disney partner that offers DISCOUNT DISNEY WORLD TICKETS and they often offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining, and more when you book a vacation package!
Get a free customized quote here or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World and tell them the Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!
More Disney Recipes:
- Short-Cut Mickey Beignets
- Disney Churro Bites
- Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese
- Easy Mickey Beignets
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Park Snacks Recipes
- Mickey-Shaped Treats