Disney’s Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with chocolate chip goodness! They will definitely have you wanting to plan a visit to Disney World!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
My favorite resort to visit at Walt Disney World is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
I love the look of it, the ambiance, and it’s proximity to Magic Kingdom 😉
My fascination with this resort began when my favorite TV show from the 90s, Full House, filmed an episode there.
At the Grand Floridian, they have the most amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are one of the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!
Disney released the recipe a few years ago, and I am sharing it with you down below.
A couple of tips I have for making these cookies are to make sure to measure your ingredients exactly and whip the butter and sugars until they are very creamy, before adding the dry ingredients.
Also, add more chocolate chips! I did 1 1/2 bags and it was perfect.
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 10 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 12 Ounce Bag Chocolate Chips
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Use a stand mixer or hand beaters to cream the butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 330 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to rest for 1 minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.
More Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes:
- Disneyland’s Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hilton DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Save Money on Disney World Tickets & Hotels
When booking your next Disney World vacation, make sure to check out Get Away Today! Their customer service is THE BEST!
They are an authorized Disney partner that offers DISCOUNT DISNEY WORLD TICKETS and they often offer deals like discounts on rooms, free dining, and more when you book a vacation package!
Visit getawaytoday.com or give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY for current deals at Walt Disney World and tell them the Mommy Mouse Clubhouse sent you!