This Easy Baked Ravioli is the perfect recipe for a busy week night. Put it together in less than 5 minutes, bake, and enjoy a delicious Italian meal!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! For more information see my disclosure policy.
I really, really, really, like to cook. But, as a busy mom of three boys, I also like to find recipes for dinner’s that can be put together quickly.
This Baked Ravioli recipe meets that criteria. And my family loves it! It’s kind of like a lasagna hack 😉
I love that this meal can be put together with pre-made ingredients like frozen ravioli, shredded cheese, and jar of your favorite pasta sauce!
Put them all together and the prep time is less than 10 minutes. Then all you have to do is pop it in the oven and forget it!
What to Serve with Baked Ravioli
- 1 Package Frozen Ravioli (about 25 ounces)
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
How to Make Easy Baked Ravioli
- In a 2 quart baking dish, pour enough pasta sauce to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of frozen ravioli and cover in sauce.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Place two more layers of ravioli, sauce, and cheese in the dish, making sure to top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes to make sure the cheese has melted.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then serve.